I am a freak when it comes to mind hacking – I gotta admit that. I like getting smarter, and I don’t mind taking supplements to do that. Sometimes it gets dangerous. It borders on addiction. I can feel that my IQ scores are going through the roof.
Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon brainwave entrainment technology. It’s real, and it’s legit. I mean, look at the proof in these websites -
And so what happens is that someone recommended this brainwave synchronization program to me called the NeuroActivator (you can find more details at http://neuroactivator.com). Billed as the cutting edge technology when it comes to meditation music, you can find out more about NeuroActivator at the blog: http://neuroactivator.com/blog – it’s pretty awesome. I went on to download a free “sampler” track and listened to it when I started meditating – I lapsed into alpha state almost immediately. Highly impressive!
Brainwave Entrainment & Subliminal Programming
I have also found brainwave entrainment to be amazingly powerful when it comes to subliminal persuasion and meta-programming. If you have got negative beliefs or habits which you want to overcome then you should download the appropriate brainwave synchronization programs which are designed to do whatever that you want to do. After my exposure to NeuroActivator I have become a lifelong fan of brainwave entrainment technologies. Meditation is made easier with these programs playing in the background.
Affirmations and visualizations seem so “caveman” when compared to brainwave synchronization. It’s not even funny. What is amazing is that you can probably combine the different methods – for example, hypnosis, persuasion and brainwave entrainment in order to come up with something more infinitely powerful. In my next blog post I will share the results of an experiment which I have done by combining brainwave entrainment (isochronic tones) with subliminal hypnosis. Stay put, and watch this space!
Did you know that women feel more easily neglected than men? And the worst part is, women can feel it without you knowing it; or that you’ve been doing something that makes them feel neglected! You know how most women can easily jump into conclusions and make assumptions about you not loving them and about how insignificant they feel in the relationship. The last thing you want is for them to be secretly feeling neglected, bubbling up, and bursting into a big breakup mess – that’s a much, much bigger mess to clean up.
You better stop or else you’ll hear these things from her.
What Makes Her Feel Neglected
So while I can go on forever about how to make your girlfriend feel loved, I can better tell you more easily and much more quickly how to avoid the mistakes that your fellow gentlemen have unintentionally committed. Here are 5 things that you do that makes your girlfriend feel neglected (aka the things that you had better stop doing if you still want to make part of the other half of your relationship):
- Not listening to her. Women love men who listen; it makes them feel like they are important to you, that what they have to say actually matter to you. And the moment you show any sign of disinterest – texting someone else while she’s talking, talking about something else without making an intelligible reaction over what she has just said, or simply not saying anything – these can all make her feel unloved. And more than just feeling unloved, the female brain more often than not tries to make up stories and reasons as to why the reaction (or the non-reaction).
- Making decisions without consulting her. So you decided to go out with your buddies on a totally random, last minute plan and of course, you tell her last minute too. Not to mention, the way you told her was in a declarative tone and not in a question – wherein you are merely FYI-ing her about your decision and not actually consulting her about it. If you are guilty of doing this on tons of things about your life, I bet ya she’s already made a list of it in her brain and so much ready to tell you about it on your next big fight. Of course she wants to be part of your life; of course she wants to know that her opinion matters to you. Duh!
But wait! is she likes you, then these are the signs!
- Not introducing her to friends or at least not doing it properly. This can be very petty but this is a real problem. When you take her to meet your buddies or officemates, in a scenario where she’s already feeling outcasted and out of place, you have to make her feel like she is a part of you. She needs your comfort; she needs to know that your attention is on her and that you’re proud to have her around. Petty, yes. Necessary, double yes.
- When you forget about important dates and events. Forgetting her birthday is one thing; forgetting about her mother’s birthday that she has been planning for weeks – now that’s a double whammy and you’re surely sleeping elsewhere. A woman can remember everything and so, even when it could be almost impossible physically to have you remember everything the way she does, she would still expect it from you. If you can’t remember it, write it. Pin it. Alarm it on your phone. Just! Do!
- Not getting jealous. Believe it or not, being jealous at her ex or at the guy who’s hitting on her will make her comfortable to some point. She needs to know that she is important enough for you to not want to share her with anyone else. She needs to know that you want her to belong to you. Keep the jealousy in healthy proportions and healthy reactions though.
So which of these things have you been most guilty of?
By the way, thanks for the good feedback on my last blog post. Expect more advice and tips!
Here I am again after a period of time, hope this one will help you all like my last blog post. Enjoy reading!
Cheating is one of the most common, most frustrating reasons why couples break up.
And no one is fully spared from it. It can happen to anyone – even to the strongest, most stable, most fairytale-ish of relationships. And yes, it can happen to your own relationship.
The thing about cheating is that it can happen in a snap, not all of it is fully planned. It can come from that one small moment of vulnerability, like being drunk at a party and ended up kissing another girl, or being stressed at your relationship and at home that she ended up having sex with her officemate. Sure there was some form of decision-making in there, but more often than not, it’s the body that just simply gives away when the mind was too weak to control it.
A lot of man practice now the ways on how to win a girl from her boyfriend that’s why a lot of girls fall in to cheating.
Or it can happen in a brief moment of revenge or forgetfulness. It can come when you or your partner is dazed and unhappy with your relationships and an opportunity to cheat and escape it all even for a brief moment of betrayal presents itself.
And those are the moments that you have to guard your relationship from. Because even the most loyal, best of girlfriends and boyfriends in the world who swore against cheating could commit it when they are subjected to these stressfully weak moments.
Cheat-proofing your relationship is not about being possessive or rejecting the idea of letting your girlfriend go anywhere without you. Cheat-proofing your relationship efficiently means building a good foundation in your relationship in such a way that she’d never have to think about wanting to be out of the relationship even for the slightest moment, and never putting yourselves in a situation where you could end up in vulnerability.
Here are tips on how to cheat-proof your relationship:
- Always renew your relationship. Take quality time out with each other regularly. This will keep your love alive.
- Improve your communication. It can never get perfect, it can only get better. Always be honest to each other about everything just as much as you open your minds for each other. The smallest secret can spark a big cheating mistake.
- Do not be too tight on each other. Sometimes, exaggerated possessiveness drive partners out of the relationship and cheating becomes that brief moment of freedom.
- Never fail to make an effort to make each other happy. Spoil your girlfriend every now and then as she does the same to you. This will not only keep you both happy in the relationship; it will also keep you reminded of your duties as a lover.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things especially in bed. Add some excitement to your sex life to keep you both interested. Routine can cause boredom.
- Avoid being at wild parties without each other. It’s better to be safe than to be sorry, and it so applies in this situation. You wouldn’t have to worry about ending up kissing another woman if you never get drunk in the first place.
- Avoid being too exclusively close on another person. It sounds like comfortable friendship now between you and the girl on the next cubicle, but it may not be the same when you’re on a fight with your girlfriend. She may have to forego those exclusive dates with her guy BFF too!
To women, there are two basic and essential elements that constitute a good and memorable date: (1) the person they are on a date with, and (2) what happened during the date. Even when you are possibly the best, most charming, most lovable date in the world, if you took her to something too plain and too simple a date, you may not have nailed the date to a perfect 100%.
When planning an awesome unforgettable date, here’s one bit to remember: make sure that the objective of every date you take a special woman to is to charm her with who you are and make her feel special enough on your date that she wouldn’t forget you for it.
Ideas for your special date
Running out of ideas on unusually special dates? Here are some things to add to your idea list:
- Spa Date. What better way to make a woman feel special than take her on a spa date?! Gentlemen, spa dates are no longer reserved to old couples, bachelorette parties, and honeymooning couples. Your local spa can be your new date best friend. Get a soothing, relaxing, invigorating massage and body scrub together; pamper yourselves in their scented pool baths or Jacuzzi while sharing a bottle or two of wine. She’d not only thank you for making her feel like a Queen; she will associate you with the happy, relaxed feeling she gets afterwards.
- Golfing. It’s serene. The views are awesome and picture perfect. And if you’re lucky, the food at the clubhouse is almost always decent enough for a not-so-formal date. What more can you ask for? This is one sport that will make you athletic without you having to worry too much about sweating like a mad dog afterwards. Plus, if she’s a newbie, you can always try to impress her. (PS: it’s also one sport where, unless you both are the serious kind of golfer, neither you nor she would feel threatened by some competition).
- Book shopping. A person’s choice of books will tell you a lot about his or her personality. And what better way to find this out than to spend book shopping together?! Scout around all the most unusual most hidden book stores in your town or get on a road trip in search of the rarest book finds. You can opt to go exchange your book finds later!
- Join a fun run. Not a runner? You don’t have to be one! The great part about this date is that you can spend several pre-dates beforehand, aka training and practice, before the big fun run day (or night). You are not only getting to spend some quality time with each other; you are also helping each other transition to fairly healthier lives. What’s there to ask for?
- Volunteer for a local charity even just for a day. Why don’t you make a good use of your date and pay it forward? Take time out, together, in helping out a local charity. It doesn’t matter what it is; you could be at the Soup Kitchen, be a big brother and big sister for some orphanage, or even at the local animal shelter. This nails quite a lot of stuff too: you get to spend time together, you get to help in your own little ways, and you get to judge each other’s characters.
So, what else have you got on your plate? You can also see the SIBG method on making a girl want you badly.
Food is an integral part of every date. Whether it’s some dinner date, some beach trip, or even a trip to the local fair and carnival, food will always be part of the picture. And how you act around food – one the most basic, most instinctive acts of man – will say a lot about how you are as a person. Don’t believe me? Come on, I’m sure you have judged someone adversely after seeing them dip their noses on their soup or drool over their Buffalo wings.
Food that you should avoid if you’re going on a date.
That said, let me introduce you gentlemen to the importance of choosing the right food on the menu when going on a date. Women don’t need this, apparently. Women will almost always choose the one that: (a) doesn’t ruin their dress; (b) doesn’t make them too full and bloated; and (c) is easy to eat and does not require some extra dexterity or does not make them look barbaric in general.
And you should learn from the women, gentlemen. If everything didn’t go well, you should read my previous blog post.It’s not enough that you nail the looks and conversation department on the date; you wouldn’t want to turn her off with how you manhandled your steak would you?
Those you need to AVOID
After mastering my advice on how to get a girl’s phone number.So here are some types of food to avoid on a date if you want to make a good impression:
- Noodles and long pasta. Spaghetti, fettuccini, vermicelli, name it – anything that is long and resembles the hair is messy. Skip it on the menu especially if it comes with hearty, thick sauces like Bolognese. You sure don’t want to be caught dead slurping your spaghetti noisily while splattering sauce all over your face and your shirt dress. If you’re into pasta, go for the less messy ones like macaroni or ravioli.
- Spicy stuff. I’m sure everyone wants to look hot on a date, but this isn’t the kind of ‘hot’ you’d want to be when trying to impress a woman. Unless you have a super numb mouth, you definitely don’t want to make a mess of yourself with intensely hot food. You would only end up in two equally messy situations: an uncontrollably runny nose, or in the bathroom with hyperactive bowels. Keep things mild and sweet so as to keep your dignity intact!
- Large sandwiches, burgers, lobsters and crabs, and chicken wings. There is only one reason why they are such a no-no on dates: there is no way to eat it with dignity. You’d have to open your mouth real wide and just ‘dig into it’ for those sandwiches. And really, can you eat chicken wings, lobsters, and crabs with your silverware? No. And worse, all the sauces and juicy bits – those delicious juicy bits – will have nowhere to go but around your mouth, your neck, and your shirt.
- Strong-smelling food (garlic, onion, durian, etc). It is normal for most every guy to go out on a date and hope/pray/wish for the date to end up locking lips with the lady. But eating strong smelling food would definitely ruin your chances of achieving that desire. So lay off on the smelliest and keep a pack of mints in your pocket to make sure that you don’t cut the night short with your breath.
See this article from eHarmony.
Hope you enjoyed reading. Email me at email@example.com for more info
Everyone gets a taste of rejection every once in his life. Even if you followed my last blog posts about Gentleman’s Guide: How to Act At Dinner Dates or did some fractionation hypnosis techniques. No charm could work on everyone. It could be a rejection at work or with peers, or it could be the most heartbreaking form of rejection – romantic one.
We all get rejected by someone we like at some point.
But despite us knowing this cold hard truth about life, rejection is still a hard pill to take (esp. if you do one of these). And no matter how many times it’s happened, it feels just as bad – sometimes one being worse than the last. And this is especially true for the guys out there.
Man after a rejection.
For the weak man, it can be a de-motivator. It can drive a confident man to low self-esteem; it can cause his ego to shrivel and shrink to unbelievable minuscule sizes that make them feel less the man they are.
For some, it becomes the fuel, a drive to boost his own confidence. They do this to either cover-up the ego overkill of rejection; others to make them better.
You just have to… “Learn from it.” As stated from one of the article from drproper.com.
How to move on after rejection
But really, what should a man do in the face of rejection? How do we accept this hard, common ego-blowing phenomenon? Here are some tips for the gentleman out there:
• Accept it as it is. It is a fact of life; somewhere along the way someone is going to reject us. Don’t make such a big deal out of it. Treat it like you would about missing the bus – you get pissed one moment, you find something else to distract you, and you totally forget about the whole bus ordeal. Don’t make it matter too much because how you were rejected does not really speak of the man that you are – it’s in how you reacted to the rejection that measures your character as a man, as a gentleman. Shrug it off, dust yourself and wait for the next one to come.
• The universe has something better in store for you. One of the best ways to accept something as hard to accept as a rejection from a girl you like is to believe that something better is coming your way. You don’t need to believe in anything to know that something good is coming. That’s just how life works – you win some, you lose some. So you lost today, you’ll win some other time!
• Motivate yourself to become better. So maybe three or four rejections in a row cannot be shrugged off. But you can always pick yourself up and try again – this time better, harder, and surer of what you have to do. Take this as a challenge and tweak yourself a bit to come out as your better self. Maybe you need more confidence, or you need to take a shower more often, or maybe you need to just watch your words so you don’t scare women off – really it could be anything. Don’t be someone else; just be a better version of yourself and watch in amazement how this changes your life. This is turning something bad and disappointing (rejection) into something more productive.
A rejection from a lady is not the end of the world. Remember, there are tons of fish in the see – one of them is surely bound to find your bait worth it!
I would like to hear from you, share your experiences and stories. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Men today are so much luckier than men of thirty or forty years ago. For one, today’s women are more liberated and generally more open minded and willing to do things that would have been considered immoral or socially unacceptable in the past. Two, the developments in technology especially in communication have greatly helped advance the courtship and dating rules and practices of today.
Men should also be careful in meeting someone from an online dating site.
One great example of this technology is online dating. The internet technology has advanced so greatly that it is not only possible to be exchanging correspondences real time online but it is also possible to actually talk to them and even see them – real time and without leaving the spot in front of your computer. And thus, online dating has come to its most advanced forms just yet.
However, no matter how progressive online dating has become, people who engage themselves in this type of courtship still feel the need to connect in the real world. Somehow, there is that girl somewhere who is actually worth the time and effort of actually meeting up. Technology still cannot replicate nor replace that real human connection, and thus the need to go out and see each other in person.
While this is a totally wonderful prospective as far as your dating life is concerned, it may not exactly be the safest thing around security-wise. And yes, it is just as dangerous to men as it is to women. So gentlemen, do not ignore what your mommas say about talking to strangers; here are some red flags to avoid when seeing women you met online:
- When she wants to meet you in a private place. Don’t let your gentlemanly instincts take over you, Mister. It is rather unwise to agree to meet her at an unfamiliar place like maybe, her neighborhood or her house/apartment. The last thing you want is to be mugged by people whom she’s in cahoots with and waiting to ambush you at your ‘meeting place’. When you agree to meet each other, meet at a public place close to the center of the city.
- When she wants you to pay for something. These bogus people know how to create drama to lure their victims into believing you have to pay for something. It could be a ‘donation’, some ‘cash emergency’ or whatever story they come up with to horde money from you. When they try to get you to send them money, veer away from them because chances are, they are only as good as their profile and when they get your money – they’re gone. And so is your money. Or she simply thinks you are rich. Women really want to marry a rich man.
- Over eagerness to meet you. Ooops, this is a bright red flag! Spells out CLINGY. Ideally, most girls – the harmless ones at least – would be so wary about meeting up face to face with someone they only met online. It should take weeks at least and an awful lot of convincing to get them to meet you. IF they are overeager, and the invitation comes with sexual innuendoes and promises, then maybe you should hesitate a bit more.
If you are trying this online dating to get over a breakup, I suggest don’t. This is probably what you’ll need more: SonicSeduction techniques on how to get an ex girlfriend back. Do not fall victim to the lawless elements and the syndicates on the internet. Protect yourself!
Dinners at quiet, fancy restaurants, according to many dating gurus, are never a great place to go for first dates. But it is imperative in getting a girlfriend. For more tips, see SIBG.com tips on getting a girlfriend quickly. They’re only good for when you’ve established a connection with your date – something that you’ve probably developed by the third or fourth or fifth date. But on a first date? Nah.
Quiet dinner dates are a special way of establishing connection with your girl.
See, dinner dates put too much pressure to you and your lady love; when you’re trying to get to know each other and build a special connected on, something as rigid, as tensed as a one-on-one interrogation setup as in a dinner date won’t deliver that.
But, if you’re stuck in such situation, what does a gentleman – a real classy dude – do? Here are some tips on how to nail a dinner date like a true, blue gentleman:
- Wear something nice. If it’s a tuxedo event, then by all means wear a tuxedo. Match your outfit to what the place calls for. Be slick and polished from head to foot, and don’t forget to smell your best. The good news is you don’t need to spend a fortune to dress nicely! This will not only make you the ultimate eye candy to impress your date; if you look good, you’re likely to feel more confident about yourself and that exudes in the way you carry yourself and relate with your date.
- Always start your night with a good compliment. This is a must for every date – dinner dates or otherwise. So always go for a nice, warm, sincere and wholesome compliment the moment you see your date. Safe areas are the face and her clothes; avoid – by all means – complimenting her bosom and her behind.
- Impress her with your impeccable table manners. It does not matter if you are going for a dinner at some local Tiki Hut, or at a black-tie only restaurant. Your table manners are always required. Keep your mouth closed while chewing. Chew quietly. Elbows off the table. Don’t talk when your mouth is full. Know your utensils. Think you forgot? Call Gammy and borrow her old school book on etiquette.
- Talk in low voices. Not only is this an excuse to keep close; it is actually proper manners. Talk in a voice loud enough only for your date. And avoid the boisterous laughter – that one’s better reserved for your night out with the boys. And always, always, look into her eyes when you’re talking.
How you treat a waiter says a lot about your real character. BE NICE!
- Be nice to the waiters. Call their attention by raising your hands and saying ‘waiter!’ loud and clear enough for them to hear you. Ask them nicely if you want anything and don’t forget your lessons on courtesy. Never forget your ‘Please’ and ‘Thank you’. How you treat the waiters are always a good measure of how you truly are as a person.
- Always offer the crook of your elbow when walking with your girl. Don’t forget to open the doors for her and pull out a chair for him too. These may be old school and seem ‘uncool’ to you, but trust me, there will always be a girl out there who will love you for it.
You may also want to read on the mistakes that men make after a date, to save you from committing any of them.
Most people – men and women alike – think that the moment they get through a date, the worst is over. You don’t have to worry about how the date goes through or how well you are going to behave or how to get through awkward moments of silence between you two. Well, not at least for a couple of days until your next date that is.
Hah! Never have they been so wrong. The post-date period is pretty much just as torturous! There’s a certain degree of anxiety on what is to come (or if there is anything to come after the first date) coupled with some leftover regrets from certain moments during the date that you think you’ve failed at something.
Some people take it lightly; others just cannot be classy enough and make mistakes that kill whatever little chances are left for getting a follow up date.
Here are some of the most common mistakes men make after a date:
- Promising to call without actually meaning to do it. So the date was horrible. We know you have fears about dating. So it was so horrible you really are not looking forward to seeing her again and you have no plans whatsoever of calling her. But out of what you think was “courtesy”, you say, “Call you soon?” or “I’ll call you” even when that was the opposite of what you’re planning. Not because you know how to meet women anywhere means you can just be a jerk. Courtesy is being honest and tact at the same time, not saying things just to make the other person feel good. Promising to call is not courtesy; it’s called lying.
Don’t promise to call her if you don’t intend to.
- Expecting more than a peck on the cheek at goodbye. Unless you’re the quintessential epitome of irresistible and you are the god of sexy, you cannot possibly make a girl drop her reserves and kiss you after two hours of sharing a plate of lobster and some cabernet. You know, girls still practice self-preservation so instead of putting your lips out for her to kiss, do as the French and the British do: kiss lightly on both cheeks. It’s slightly intimate but non committal. It will make her feel respected too.
- Waiting for the girl to call. You were non committal when you parted ways after your date. You didn’t make the mistake of promising to call, which is really good. But you want to go out with her again and all you do is stare at your phone as if her name would magically appear onscreen to call you. The most she would do is send you a short ‘Thank you for the dinner’ text. It’s you who are expected to know what to say to the woman you like.
- Posting a blow-by-blow account of the date or posting nasty things about it on Facebook. Everybody knows somebody who knows somebody on Facebook. Posting nasty or indecent stuff about how the date went, like ‘Pretty…not!’ or ‘JGH from date. Meh’ even when you’re not friends on Facebook is just bad for two reasons: (1) she’d know about it and hate you for it, and (2) it shows the kind of man you are! At best, keep your nasty remarks to yourself because that’s what real men do.
We’ve talked about clingy girlfriends and divas. It’s about time we talk about the nagging girlfriends. How do you draw the line between having a feisty, tough, I-know-my-place-in-the-world kind of girlfriend and a plain bad nagger? And, what should a classy, decent, respectful man do when he feels slighted by a “nagging” girlfriend?
Nagging, for most men, is that thing that comes with constant complaining, whining and ratting about what is wrong with you, what is wrong with the relationship, and what is wrong with how you are to her. To many men, this is about a woman complaining basically about the person that he is and how he cannot be the person that she wants him to be. And that is just a perfect way to kill a man’s ego.
Before you reach your maximum limit, before you snap at her physically, put nagging to a stop.
So, she keeps complaining. She keeps telling you what to do; it’s not even asking. It’s plain ordering you around in a raised voice, in the bossiest, most insulting manner. What could be worse than that? Doing it in public.
What do you do to stop the nagging? Here are some manly tips:
- Check the respect. Nagging is a serious, outright sign of disrespect to the man that you are. She does not treat you like an equal; you are inferior to her in her eyes. If the nagging is getting worse, ask yourself: have I put myself so low that she cannot find it in her to respect me? How do you present yourself to her? If she bosses you around, then maybe you are letting her boss you around so much that she thinks it is okay.
- Talk back. More often than not, men would just keep things to themselves in hopes of making a girl stop nagging. Instead of telling her off, you just tend to scratch your head, let out a sigh, do as she says and pray that it will stop her from nagging and avoid a potential fight. While that can get you through for days, that does not make the nagging problem go away. You may be sending her the wrong message. By not saying anything, she will think it is okay. Tell her outright to stop.
- Confront her about it when you are both calm. Email this to her, she might thank you. Tell her how you feel about her nagging. More often than not, nagging women are not aware that they are actually nagging. They are blinded by their ‘desire’ to make you the better person that you should be in their eyes. Talking to them about it may make them aware of how you feel about it and how you really want to be treated.
- Know when to draw the line. Before you reach your maximum limit, before you snap at her physically, put it to a stop. If she cannot respect you, then it’s time to let go. You deserve more dignity that be walked on all over. Save yourself and her from an even worse situation by breaking up with her when she cannot stop the nagging.
Nagging often comes from a deeper psychological problem and you girlfriend might actually need some professional help. Show her you care by helping her get over the root cause of the problem. Worse comes to worst, seek out SIBG.com’s guidance on pickup.